There is no filters to show. You can active filters in "Appearance > Widget > Woocommerce Page Sidebar"
- Joint flexibility and heart health support
- Provides multiple levels of support for strong, healthy bones
- Involved in proper muscle contraction impulse
- Promotes immune health
Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Adequate calcium and vitamin D is also important for teens, young adults and post-menopausal women. Calcium helps support strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D helps improves calcium absorption.
Specially formulated, this supplement can be taken with or without food. It’s gentle on your stomach and easily absorbed plus vitamin D3, which helps your body absorb calcium. This product is recommended for adult men and women, ages 19 to senior. Add OYSCAL-D to your diet and exercise routine to help support bone health now. Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Vitamin D is essential for normal calcium absorption. Adequate intake of calcium and Vitamin D is linked to the reduced risk of osteoporosis through the mechanism of slowing the rate of bone loss for people with a family history of disease, postmenopausal women, and elderly men and women.
Intervit is a multivitamin that specialized in boosting our Calcium and Vitamin B Complex levels. It also contains Vit. D and Vitamin A which are all very essential vitamins and minerals that our body needs everyday to prevent us from sickness and harmful diseases that may cause death.
This nutrients works best with one another to maximize the benefit we can get from each nutrients.
- Helps Maintain Energy Levels
- Prevents Memory Loss and Lowers Risk of Neurodegenerative Disease
- Boosts Mood and Helps the Nervous System to Properly Function
- Plays a Role in Maintaining Heart Health
- Needed for Healthy Skin and Hair
- Aids in Digestion
- Needed for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Help Prevent Cancer
- Helps Produce Red Blood Cells and Prevent Anemia